The Outlaws of Down Cthulhu
Feat: Quick Hammer
With a single action revolver, equivalent of Rip A Clip but requires 2 hands to perform.
Advanced Talent: Lethal Shootist
For Jake and Billy only, whenever they hit and do damage to a flat-footed opponent during a shootout, the damage bypasses fatigue and is applied directly to wound points.
- Base Bonuses (Base attack, save and defense bonuses); you gain all
- Fatigue Points
- One Class Feature: this includes talents, bonus feats and advanced class abilities
- One Character Talent: the bonus talents every odd level
- One Character Feat; this feat all characters get at regular intervals
- Skill Points, including language points if any
- Sanity and Power
- Profession check for Wealth increase and reputation increase
- Effective level/HD to determine special effects/abilities. For example: vs SR or if an spell is powerful enough to effect you, the effectiveness of your own abilies with variables based on your level such as special ability DC’s, skill bonuses, talent-based ability checks.
- Ability Score raise, if going up to an appropriate level
|Name||lvl 3||lvl 6||6a|